FINISH-NEEDLE LOOM Model: SBD / DBD / SBU / DBU / TP / TSA / QP
Technical and mechanical specifications
- Working width: 2.500 – 8.000 mm
- Needling: One (SBD) or two (DBD) needle boards from top
- Needles: 1 x 2 approx. XXXX needles/m
- Stroke: 40 – 50 mm SBD, DBD, SBU & DBU, 60 mm(TP & QP)
- Strokes: 1.200 – 1.600 Strokes/min
- Including driven entrance rollers
- Including driven exit rollers
Composition of the machine
- Main drive shaft and eccentric units with oil lubrication gearbox technology for high efficiency.
- Automatic oiling system with oil chiller and filtration unit.
- Mainframe of needle looms in heavy duty welded steel construction.
- Adjustable bed and stripper plates in steel, each equipped with gearbox motor for adjustment
- Pneumatic clamping system for needle boards.
- Machines equipped with vibration dampers.
- Entrance rolls (if applicable) and exit rolls in steel with gearbox motors and individual frequency inverters.
- Main drives of needle looms with strong AC motors and individual frequency inverters.
More Info for Finish Needle Looms