BALE OPENER Model: BON-1000 / 1500 / 2000
General technical specifications
- Working width: approx. 1.000 / 1.450 / 2.000 mm
- Total length: approx. 6.000 mm
- Length of feeding
table/-belt: approx. 2.000 mm
- Colour: RAL 7035 (light gray) customer´s request
- Control: Siemens S7 or customer´s request
- Motor: Lenze/Siemens or customer´s request
- Gear motors: Lenze/Siemens or customer´s request
- Frequency converter: Lenze/Siemens or customer´s request
Composition of the machine
- Stationary platform for preparation of the bales
- Bale feeding conveyor with PVC belt and inner lying fixed table. The conveyor is driven by a gearbox motor, equipped with an individual frequency inverter
- Conveyor belt in the bale opener made of PVC with inner lying wooden slats. This conveyor is driven by a gearbox motor with an individual frequency inverter
- Side walls of the feeding belts, made of sheet metal including a window at suitable positions
- Spiked apron made of PVC with galvanized pins, which is fixed by inner lying wooden slats. The spiked apron is held by a steel construction, where plastic-guide rails are mounted on. Driven by a gearbox motor with an individual frequency inverter.
- The inner part of the spiked apron belt can be reached from both sides through cleaning flaps
- Equalizing roller, with 4x stripes of PVC mounted, to equalize the fibre goods transported by the spiked apron. The equalizing roller is driven by a gearbox motor with an individual frequency inverter.
- Stripper roller, mounted with brushes to assist the output of the fibre flocks from the spiked apron, driven by a gearbox motor.
- Chute for filling fibres into the weighing pans. This chute contains a maintenance door with windows made of acrylic glass along the whole width of the machine. This door serves as cleaning opening for the spiked apron as well.
More Info for Bale Opener